Why you need a consultation?
- Peace of mind, you will the leave the consultation reassured that your case is in the safe of hands of our immigration specialists
- Our consultation service provides you with you both useful and practical support giving you an idea of the most likely outcome of your application based on our years of experience and knowledge
- Save both time and money, get the right information first time
- You have nothing to lose by using our consultation service as you stand to reduce your costs before the compilation of your case file
- You will gain the personal support of an immigration specialist
- Our consultation service is available across a number of major cities in the UK making the service accessible to you
- Should you instruct an Immigration Specialist to take on your case, the consultation fee will be deducted from your final payable fee
What should you bring to your consultation?
All relevant documentation in relation to your immigration matter should be brought to your consultation with you. This includes any previous UK Visa and Immigration applications you may have. You will be advised of what to bring to your consultation by one of our highly trained call operators.